Wireless communication-based IoT systems
e-IoT Systems that implement intelligent power grids
- 1Port Power Control Devices
- - Wireless communication-based control of various power sources
- - RF 447Mhz-based two-way wireless communications
- - Convenient installation, additional installation, and convenient relocation
- - System status values, the presence of communications, and power control
- IoT-Based Multi-Channel Data Collection Devices
- - Data transmission and reception based on NFC (BLE4.0, RF447Mhz)
- - Collection and processing of data values from various sensors
- - Connection with the monitoring products of existing solar power plants
LwM2MLwM2M(Lightweight Machine to Machine)is an efficient, safe, and deployable client-server protocol, and provides security workflows and systematic device management for IOT.
CoAPCoAP(Constrained Application Protocol)is an application protocol for CPU, memory, communication, or bandwidth-constrained devices, such as small sensor devices.
MQTTMQTT(Message Queuing Telemetry Transport)is a light and accessible open-source protocol that is receiving a lot of attention thanks to the explosive growth of IoT, and is also an easy and efficient method of data transmission from IoT devices.